Monday, September 27, 2010
Champagne for two...
I had made this card a while ago but had never put any sentiment in it. I thought that it would be perfect to give to the bride and groom.
Finished size: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Cricut Cartridge Tie the Knot Toast Base (page 44), Shift Base
Martha Stewart Deep Edger Punch-Garden Trellis
Cardstock: Patterned paper, White
1. Fold 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" card in half to make an A2 card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). Using the Garden Trellis punch, punch the long edge of the front of the card.
2. Cut the pattered paper to fit the inside of the card (4 1/4" x 5 1/2"). Glue down. Cut another piece for the front leaving 1/4" border (I'm not sure of the exact measurements).
3. Cut the ribbon so it fits around the patterned paper long-wise, then adhere to the back of the front panel. Glue the panel down.
4. Using Tie the Knot cartridge, cut the toast (glasses) base in white cardstock. (again, not sure of the exact measurement...) Cut the Shift base also in white cardstock. Cut off the stem of the glasses, glitter the top of the glasses and the bubbles with gold. Layer and 3D-Dot to the front of the card.
5. Stamp the sentiment to the inside of the card. I used "Best Wishes".
I hope that the bride and groom liked my card, as I gave it with love. I hope all their dreams come true... now go and make your creative dreams come true...imagine what you could do....