Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life Gets in the Way

It's been almost a week since I posted anything...It's amazing how life can get in the way of getting anything done.

Last Friday was my birthday. Had a nice afternoon with a friend and some really delicious cupcakes. (Thank you again, they were yummy). Later, went out to dinner with my three sons (unfortunately, my husband was out of town and was unable to join us) and then we played mini golf. Had a very nice day. Saturday, we moved our youngest into his dorm at Rutgers New Brunswick. (Go Scarlet Knights). The move went well, but we ran into a parking lot on the Turnpike after a truck caught on fire. Monday, I found myself driving back to New Brunswick to drop off my son's books. (They finally came in and I knew he would need them since classes started today). Tuesday, I was able to go to the shore for the day. (First time this summer...where did this summer go?) Had a really relaxing time on the beach with my best friend. I so enjoy just watching the waves. Ate some great Mack and Manco pizza for dinner and then walked the boards (buying a little bit of chocolate nut fudge...yum) before coming home. (Thanks again for allowing me to invade your vacation).

Been trying to work on a couple of projects, but just can't seem to get any of them to come together. Usually when that happens, I put it aside and try to come back to it later. My creativity just seems to be taking a (short) vacation. Hopefully, I will be posting something soon. In the meantime, leave me a comment. Tell me how you think I could improve the blog, what projects you have been working on, or just to say Hi. I would love to hear from you. Be inspired and just imagine what you could do......Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm a big fan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! I've seen your more recent posts, so am glad that you've got your mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails