Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Enter If You Dare...

Just a quick post today...no real directions. This is the second card I made yesterday. It is also the beginning of the card I started to make the other day that warped into something totally different (Flocked Witch Hat).

I used Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings (3D Frame page 68, Base, Enter If You Dare Phrase and Phrase Shift). I flocked the spider frame in black. Enter If You Dare is pop dotted with 3D-Dots.

It's a tri-fold card. (I cut the frame in half after I had glued it to the front of the tri-fold. Do NOT cut the center oval in half and only glue one side of the oval to the card).

The inside of the card is from K & Company Specialty Paper. The top border is Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Edger Punch in black cardstock and the Sentiment is from Inkadinkado All Hallow's Eve Clear Stamps in white pigment ink.

I'm having a blast making Halloween cards, although I'm not really sure what I am going to do with them..lol.
Have fun creating...imagine what you could do.....

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea to hide the spiders inside! What a clever card!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails