Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Bird-day!

Had a few minutes to make a card yesterday:


I love the bird image and I tried to imitate Mother Nature in the coloring of her. 

Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Burgundy, Green and Patterned
Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Spectrum Noir Markers
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Make A Wish, "Happy BIRD-day!"
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Jolee's Boutique Bumble Bees Cabochons (3 Flowers)
Mounting Tape

I would also like to share a few other photos from this weekend:

Niki

Cobi

Gianna

Aren't they all adorable? I think so...ok, so I am a little biased...lol

Thanks for stopping by...

imagine what you could do

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I thought that bird was a sticker or a die-cut. Your coloring looks amazing!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are adorable! Your card is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment over at my blog. I like the colouring you've done on the bird and cute little pun :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails