Friday, June 22, 2012

CardzTV Stamps Challenge # 11 "Anything Goes"

If you are looking for the Digi Haven Challenge, click here.


It's challenge time again at CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps. This time it is "Anything Goes!" Now this opens up so much...and sometimes I think these challenges are so much harder. (I like to have a direction!) Although, I think I did pretty good with this...


Finished Card: 4" x 9"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Two Shades of Orange, Black and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Create A Critter Giraffe, page 48 (Base, Layer 1 Base, Layer 2 Base and Accessory Base)
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Critter Captions, "Thanks for stickin' your NECK out!"
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Sugarloaf Whispers Strokes Markers
Mounting Tape

I thought I would make this a TALL card, because of the giraffe (cut at 5 1/2"). I colored the nose (tan), the horns and "mane" (green) with the Sugarloaf Markers. I also used the green marker and colored the outside of the card to match. Although you can't see it, the giraffe is single mounted on the shadow layer. The sign and the sunglasses are also mounted. I thought the CardzTV sentiment was perfect! Mary has so many great stamp sets!

Hope you join the challenge. The winner will receive their choice of one of Mary's stamp sets. So get on over there and check it out!

Thanks for stopping by.

imagine what you could do...









2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails