Friday, June 29, 2012

Digi Haven Challenge #4 Happy Birthday

It's a birthday celebration around here. Digi Haven's challenge is to use a Free digital birthday image this week.

Here's another view to see the layering:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials: 
Cardstock: White and Black
Spectrum Noir Markers
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Ticket Talk "Happy Birthday!"
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Mounting Tape

I printed out the image twice. I fully colored the one image, but only the select balloons on the second. I cut the selected balloons out and mounted them on their respected image. 

My first thought was to use this image as a birthday card; however, I also thought that if you colored the balloons in school colors and changed the sentiment to " Congratulations!", you could use it as a graduation card. Pretty cool, huh?

Challenges run through Thursday, so hop on over to Digi Haven and join the fun. Please make sure to link back to the original artist and give credit where credit is due. 

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment (I love to read them).

imagine what you could do...



3 comments:

  1. I love this card Dana and all the details and shading are wonderful. This WOULD make a terrific graduation card as well, good thinking! It's a lot of coloring but you did a fabulous job! Thanks so much for being on the Digi Haven DT! ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Dana, such a fun card with all the balloons!
    Reminds me of the time when we filled my sons bedroom with balloons for his birthday while he was sleeping and he woke up to them all over his room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, love all the colorful balloons on this card! Lots of coloring and detail! ~ Sandy, Digi Haven DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails