Sunday, June 17, 2012

Graduation Card

First of all.....Happy Father's Day to all those father's and husband's out there. Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing day!

I don't feel a though I have been around very much lately, I have been so busy trying to get ready for a party that we are having next weekend. I have been working, making things and trying to get the backyard ready. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures the following week.

However, yesterday, my son calls me and says "Mom, could you make me a graduation card, please? I need it for tonight. And could you make it a taco?" Well, of course I said yes and dropped everything. Unfortunately, I have NOTHING with a taco...none of my cartridges and none of my free digi's. So I made a quick, regular graduation card:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: Two Shades of Green, White and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Pop-Up Cards Graduation Cap, page 43 (Base, Base Shift and Layer 1 Base)
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps All Occasions "Congratulations!"
Green Pigment Ink
Thin Black Marker
Queen and Co Pearl, Pearl 1 Medium
Mounting Tape

He said it was perfect! (Although I know he was disappointed it wasn't a taco...oh well!)

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

imagine what you could do...


4 comments:

  1. Good job, Dana, on such a short notice request!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so nice to drop everything and make a card. I guess I would for my son too! : ) Hope you will come see what Carri (Abusybee) and I have been doing. : )

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great last minute graduation card Dana!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails