Friday, June 1, 2012

Exciting News

I have been bursting waiting to tell you...I did put a hint up on the blog a couple of days ago. Did you see it? Well, I would like to announce that I am now on the Digi Haven Design Team. Woo Hoo!!!!!! This is a challenge blog that uses FREE digital images. Out first challenge will be on Friday, June 8th, so please come back and play with us. Tell your friends. Follow the blog so you don't miss a challenge. There will be one every week.

Thanks for sharing my good news.

imagine what you could do...

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations - looking forward to seeing your fun creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! sounds like fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited to have you on our team Dana. Thanks for joining us. ♥ Digi Haven

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails