Saturday, June 9, 2012

Baby Shower "Lollipops"

One of my co-workers is pregnant and they had a small baby shower for her today. This is what I made for her:


A closer view:


Each "lollipop" is actually two baby washcloths rolled together, taped at the bottom and a baby spoon taped in the back for the "stick".


(Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of just one of them before I put it all together). I picked up the small bucket from Target. I knew she was having a girl so I picked up "girly" colors. This could easily be made with either "boy" colors or neutrals. I made the tag from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Four, the largest one.

I actually saw this on Pinterest. Thought it was such a cute idea. Don't you think so too?

imagine what you could do...


4 comments:

  1. I think it is an awesome idea!! This looks fabulous!!! I'm filing this away in the back of my mind in case I need a baby shower gift!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the yummiest lollipops I have seen. Love that you made them with wash clothes.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana that is such a cute idea, never seen that done before. Thanks so much for sharing the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a clever idea! I am going to keep that one in mind in case I ever need a baby shower idea:-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails