Friday, January 7, 2011

Glitter and Packing Tape Card #2

Yesterday I posted two (2) cards and had said that I was going to play around to see if I could find any other images that would work with the packing tape and glitter technique. Well, I did. I found one on Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace that I thought would work. I used Cricut Design Studio in order to make it into a card. Here it is:


and the inside:


Finished Card: 4 1/2" x 5 "

Materials:
Cardstock: Blue and Light Teal
Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace Blossom 2 page 32 (Base)
Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes
Cricut Design Studio
Martha Stewart Glitter Turquoise
Sizzix Embossing Folder Plaid
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder D'Vine Swirls
Packing Tape
Button

I like the effect of the two different embossing folders. Since I didn't add a sentiment on the front, I figured that I could add one to the inside (depending on what occasion I wanted to use it for).

These are really fun to make. I'm going to play around some more and see what other images that will work. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think. It's amazing what you can find on your cartridges that you didn't even know was there...I did, now imagine what you could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails