Monday, January 17, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge: TPV is Going PINK!

I haven't posted anything since last Thursday since I have been busy...kind of. I spent the rest of Thursday cleaning up my craft area. I think I have told you that I am a little of a messy crafter when I craft, especially if I am feeling inspired. Well, I was at the point that I think I had about a 6 inch by 6 inch spot to craft in. Kind of hard to do anything with. So I had to reorganize...putting paper away, stamps, punches etc. I also reorganized my cartridges. Anyway, on Friday I wasn't around as I went to New York City for the day with middle son and my youngest son and two of his friends. Visited the Museum of Modern Art...very inspiring. Saw a off-Broadway play...a little different, but good. Very, very nice day, however, very tiring and cold. Spent the weekend not doing too much except recuperating and household things.

So, enough of the small talk...This is the my card for this week for The Paper Variety:


and the inside:



This is the challenge: (Click here).



 Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: Hot Pink, White and Black
Cricut Cartridge Paper Lace Heart 1 page 30 (Base), Heart 2 page 40 (Base Shadow) and I Love U 2 page 70 (Base and Base Shadow)

Cricut Design Studio
Marthat Stewart Glitter Kunzite
Craftsmart Stamp (Cluster of Hearts)
Studio G Clear Stamps (Heart and "Be Mine")
White Pigment Ink
Black Pigment Ink
White Gel Pen
Pink Ribbon
Mounting Tape

Originally, I was trying to only use Pink and Black, but it definitely needed something else to break up the design. I like the way this turned out.

Hope you like...leave a comment...I always love reading them. Thanks, in advance. Imagine what you could do.....


4 comments:

  1. Dana, what a pretty card. I also wanted to let you know that I gave you a stylish blog award. The details are posted on my blog. Please stop by.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute.. I love all the hearts! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Variety and good luck in the drawing tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sparkly sentiment is wonderful!! Such a pretty card, Dana! Thank you for playing at the Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. Love the inside of your card too!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails