Thursday, January 27, 2011

Three Quick Cards

I just bought the Cricut Seasonal Cartridge Spring Holiday Cards and started to play around with it. I made the cuts with just plain cardstock but didn't like the way it looked. Next, I tried just patterned paper, but didn't like that either. I even tried plain cardstock on patterned paper and still, I didn't like that. Finally, I combined plain cardstock, patterned paper, plain cardstock and patterned paper. This combination I finally liked. What do you think?



Finished Cards: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: Cream, White, Green, Purple and Patterned Paper (Three Different Prints)
Cricut Cartridge Spring Holiday Cards "Cute" Card (Buttons 8, 40 and 44), "Irish" Card (Buttons 14, 39 and 45), and "Easter" Card (Buttons 21, 35 and 46)

For a fairly quick and easy card, these are cute. I imagine that by using Design Studio, you could make some different layers. I may just have to give it a try.... Has anyone else tried this cartridge? What did you think? Leave a comment and let me know...Thanks.

Create...imagine what you could do......

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute cards, I bought that one, but i haven't opened it yet. I tried to become a follower, but it is not working, I will try back tomorrow! Karen<3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails