I can't believe it...WOO HOO. I am so excited. Today I received the STYLISH BLOG AWARD.
It's my first award. Thank you to Pat at Pat's Scraps. (Click here to see her blog).
This is how it works:
When you accept the award, you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Ok, so let's see...eight (8) things about myself....hhhhmmmmmmm
1. My family is everything to me...and that includes my family of friends and my furry family.
2. I feel that I am blessed everyday.
3. I love birds. I first fell in love with hummingbirds when I lived in California...watching them outside our livingroom window at the lemon tree.
4. I love to garden (hate weeding). I have both vegetable and floral.
5. I have an eclectic style.
6. I would like to travel to Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, France, and Italy and take a cruise to the Caribbean.
7. I always try to see the positive...you know, glass half full...
8. I love the theater.
Now that was a little harder than I thought.
Next, forward this award to 8 other bloggers....now I'll be honest, these are blogs that have inspired me the most...(in no particular order)
1. Going Buggy http://going-buggy.blogspot.com/
2. Cardz TV http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
3. Small Bits of Paper http://smallbitsofpaper.blogspot.com/
4. Capadia Designs http://www.capadiadesign.com/
5. Creations With Christina http://www.creationswithchristina.com/
6. Robin's Creative Cottage http://robinscreativecottage.blogspot.com/
7. Lisa's Craft Room http://momtooneson.blogspot.com/
8.She's a Sassy Lady http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/
Again, that was harder than I thought it would be.....
(I must say that the challenge blogs are very inspirational also, but I didn't think they qualified for the award).
Well that just made my day. Thanks again.
Imagine what you could do......