Saturday, January 29, 2011

Lollipop Cards

Well, as you can see, I drifted down from the ceiling, (lol), and I am writing my second post for today.

After seeing Robin's " Lolli Pop Shape Cards", (Robin's Creative Cottage), I made these:


I used lollipop sticks, plastic candy wrappers (rather than cellophane) and I think mine are smaller than Robin's. I hope she likes my version.

Finished Card: 2 1/2" x 5 1/4" (including stick)

Materials:
Cardstock: Various Patterned Paper and White
Cricut Cartridge Accent Essentials Accent 1 (Circle) page 32 (Base Shift), Accent 19 (Swirl) page 50 (Base)
Lollipop Sticks
Candy Wrappers
Ribbon
Crystal Clear Glitter
Computer Printed Sentiment "So Sweet"
Pigment Ink (Various colors to ink around sentiment)

I thought these were just so adorable. You could use them for birthdays, baby showers, etc. Just change the paper...imagine what you could do....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Dana, these are so yummmmmmy!! I love the lollipop sticks. You did a great job. And thank you so much for liking my project... it just makes me "beam"
    Have a wonderful day!
    Robin :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails