Friday, October 1, 2010

Two Cards...Scarecrow and a Pumpkin

Made a couple of Fall cards, just for the fun of it.

This is the first one...a scarecrow. No directions today, just material list.

Finished card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cricut Cartridge Celebrate With Flourish  Scarecrow (Base, Base Shift, Layer, and Shift Layer)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder D'Vine Swirls
Martha Stewart Flocking Powder Ebony
Cardstock: White, Rust-Orange, Brown, Tan and Patterned Paper

This is the inside of the card.

Here's the second card...
...a Pumpkin.

Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cricut Cartridge Happy Hauntings Pumpkin2 (page 61) Base and Base Shift
Cuttlebug Embossing Borders Organic Flourish
Martha Stewart Flocking Powder Orange Poppy
Clear Glitter
Cardstock: Orange, White, Green, and Patterned Paper
Brown LePlume II Pen
Ribbon

Close-up of the embossing on the front...
...and the inside of the card.

I didn't put any sentiments in or on the cards...thought I could use them for a variety of reasons. So, I'll wait until I need one...

Unfortunately, my craft space is a wreck...sometimes, I am not the neatest person when I'm working! (I think I have read that on a few other blogs...lol) It is at the point that I can't find anything...so, it is time that I have to start straightening (ugh). Hopefully, it won't take too long and I'll be making a mess again. In the meantime, get crafting and imagine what you could do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails