Sunday, October 24, 2010

To My Best Friend...Happy Birthday Trish.

This card is dedicated to my friend, since it is her birthday today. Hope you have a great one!


It's a gate-fold card and the tag hanging from the gift is free swinging and says "Happy Birthday".

Here is the inside:


Finished card: 5" x 5"

Materials:
Cardstock: Green, White, and Three Different Patterned Papers (Background, Shadow Present, Base Present)
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed, Present1, page 67 (Base, Layer 2, Layer 3, Shadow)
Cricut Design Studio (Just to lay it out all on one 12 x 12 mat)
Sizzix Tag, Crescent Combo (Small Tag Only)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
EK Success Border Punch Swiss Cheese
Green Ribbon
Gold Embroidery Floss (To hang tag off present)
Olive Green Pigment Ink
3D-Dots

Trish and I have been friends, well, what seems like forever. And honestly, I don't know what I would do without her. We have been through different stages of our lives and I am always so glad to know that she is there. So, to you, my best friend, Happy Birthday today and may you have many, many more.

And to my crafting friends, I hope you are inspired by my cards...just imagine what you could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails