Saturday, October 2, 2010

Creations With Christina Challenge #8 Final One

Can't believe we're at #8 The Final Challenge...Create a card using any pumpkin image from any Cricut Cartridge.


I used two pumpkins from the same cartridge...Pumpkin Carving. Since it doesn't have a layer feature I cut it twice, once in orange and once in green, then I cut off the stem to make my own layer.

I can't believe it...I made a card for ALL eight challenges! I am ecstatic that I was able to complete them. Guess you never what you can do, until you try! So, if I can do it, then imagine what you could do....

2 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkin card... very cute! I can't wait to check out the rest of your creations. I just became your newest follower on your blog. :)
    I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime.
    Hugs,jen
    (jennyscards.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails