Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Trick or Treat...

Cute little card...
Here's another picture of the front of the card (might be easier to see)...


Finished card: 5" x 3 1/4"

Materials:
Cricut Cartridge Christmas Cards (Base - Bottom Row 6th button, Layer - Top Row 6th button)
K & Company Spook*tacular Chipbox
Cuttlebug  Embossing Folder Swiss Dots
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Traffic Jam
Googly Eyes
Inkadinkado All Hallow's Eve Clear Stamps "Happy Halloween"
Brown Pigment Ink

Inside:

I had borrowed the Christmas Cards Cartridge from a friend, (thanks Patti), because I wasn't sure if I really wanted it or not. At first, I didn't really think I would want to buy it. However, after playing with it, I think I will pick one up...but not for the images (at least not yet anyway), but for the shaped cards. I really liked the way they look. I'm sure that if I played with Design Studio a little bit more, I would maybe come up with something close. We'll have to see.

Have you ever felt that you didn't want to get something whether it be a cartridge, an embellishment, or something else and then change your mind? I seem to be doing it a lot lately...lol.

Well, back to playing before I have to give it back...have fun...imagine what you could do...

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love how you added the eyes. :) That K and Company Spook*tacular line is my favorite this year.

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails