Thursday, October 7, 2010

It Screamed Birthday to Me

This is my second post for today.

I was looking through my paper (Confession...I just love paper...the prints, the textures, the colors...everything) and I saw this one print and it just screamed Birthday to me. So that's what I had to make...


It's a Gate-fold Card. Finished size: (A2) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Pink, Purple and Patterned Paper
Sizzix Die Present
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Candy Cane Stripe
White Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Inkadinkado Happy Everything Stamp, "Happy Birthday"
Glitter

Here's the inside:



After I finished this card, I thought that it would make a great Christmas card also..just changing up a few things.
Here is my other version:


Same finished size.

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Red, Green and Patterned Paper
Sizzix Die, Present
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots and Dots
White Pigment Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Recollections Clear Stamps, North Pole "Merry Christmas"
Glitter

And the inside:


I really like both versions of this card. What do you think? Actually, I think this makes a great base for many different cards...just use your imagination...and imagine what you could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails