Thursday, October 14, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge...BOO


Papercraft Star is having a challenge. You can check it here: http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/ . Basically, you needed to look at a photograph and use it to inspire you to make a project. From the picture, I wanted to use circles, stripes, "Boo", a spider, white, black, and orange.

Finished card: 5" x 5".

Materials
Cricuit Cartridge Create A Critter, Pumpkin (Base Shift page 70)
Cricut Cartridge Pumpkin Carving Spider and "BOO"
Cricut Design Studio
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Spots and Dots
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Candy Cane Stripe
EK Success Border Punch Swiss Cheese
Cardstock: Black, White, Orange and Orange/Gold
Martha Stewart Flocking Powder Ebony
Ribbon
Embroidery Floss

This is a close up so you can see the embossing on the background and pumpkin.

I think that I accomplished what I set out to do. Hope you like the card. It was fun to challenge myself again and see what I could do..now you should join in and just imagine what you could do....

2 comments:

  1. This Halloween card ROCKS! I love all the texture you added with the embossing. So pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you picked up on the circles in the photo inspiration. :) Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails