Monday, December 20, 2010

Two Mini-Albums

Hope everything is going well for everyone. Are you ready for Christmas yet? I'm getting there. Spent the last two days wrapping presents. I also made some chocolate covered pretzels yesterday. I make them every year but didn't think I was going to have time this year. I still have to get stocking stufffers...hopefully later today.

I haven't had much time for crafting, I hope that is not the case for all of you. I did want to share a couple mini-albums that I made a couple of weeks ago. I was inspired a while ago by an album that was on Cardz TV. Who knew what you could make with flattened toilet paper rolls, paper and ribbon.

This is the first one I made. It says "XMAS". The letters are cut from Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes. The tags are from Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More in Cricut Design Studio.




The tags you pull out say "Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas!" and the last tag holds a gift card as their gift.

This is the second one I made.  It says "4 YOU". (It's hard to read in the picture).




The tags in this one say " A Gift For You. Merry Christmas". Again, the last tag holds the gift card.

I plan on making more of these. I think they would be great for birthdays. I'm always looking for different and creative ways to give gifts.

Until next time, keep crafting and get inspired cause imagine what you could do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails