Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Chanukah...and a Christmas Wreath

Quick card for my friends that celebrate Chanukah.


Finished Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Materials:
Cardstock: Silver and Royal Foil
DCWV The Winter Card Stack with Glitter
Cricut Lite Cartridge Inspired Heart Star David Base and Base Shift

I forgot to take a picture of the inside, however, it says "Happy Chanukah".

Here is a wreath that I made as a request after they had seen the last wreath I made.


The little black box that you see in the middle is a solar panel for the lights on the wreath. It looks really pretty when the lights go on. (I also added lights to the other wreath and garland after I had taken the photos).

Hope the holidays preparations are going well for everyone. We cut and decorated our Christmas tree this past weekend. Had a nice time with friends on Saturday and family time on Sunday. It gets harder and harder with all of our schedules. I'm just glad that we were able to work something out.

Trying to get alittle time for crafting, but until I get a handle on the shopping, wrapping and cookie exchange prep (just to name a couple of things), I think that it will be limited. Hope you can take some time for yourself cause imagine what you could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails