Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pillow Boxes

One of the presents I received for Christmas was the Cricut Cartridge Wrap It Up.  It has the new handbook which, in my opinion since I am use to the old handbook, I think is harder to understand. I am sure that it will be fine once I get use to it. I do like that it shows you the location of the image on the overlay.

One of the images that I liked was the pillow box, found on several different pages. I cut the poinsettia one and thought it turned out really nice. (I don't have a photo of it, as I used it already). However, I thought that the pillow box would make a great gift card or money box even without the special image cuts on it. So I put it in Cricut Design Studio and used the hide selected contour to hide the inside cut design and then I also resized the box. I was able to get two (2) on a 12" x 12" mat. This is several of the boxes that I cut:


I thought that these would be great to keep on hand for birthdays.  I like the way they turned out either with "birthday" paper or with the solid cardstock and embossing. (I used Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Happy Birthday). Now all I have to do is make some coordinating tags.

Hope you like these pillow boxes...just imagine what you could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails