Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year


 Well, I can't believe that 2010 is over...where did it go?

Looking back, I have mixed feelings...Some of the highlights, (briefly)...My oldest moved back from across the country. I went on a (much needed) vacation to Disney World with my husband and 3 sons. (I hadn't been on vacation since 2005). My middle son graduated College and my youngest graduated High School.  My husband's father and uncle passed away. I (finally) started this blog. My youngest started College. I took a couple trips up to New York and saw some good shows.  Our baby girl, (an Australian Shepard/Husky) Lady passed away. We adopted a new baby girl, (an Australian Shepard/Pointer) Niki.

Now it's time to think about resolutions...not sure if I'll make any this year...most of them never happen anyway. So maybe I'll just hope and pray for the best and I guess I'll see where 2011 takes me.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year. May it be everything you want and need....just imagine what you could do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails