Thursday, December 2, 2010

Dashing Through the Snow...

Can't believe it's December already. Where has this year gone? I feel like I am so far behind for the holidays... I am usually just about done Christmas shopping by now, and this year I don't feel like I have even started. Nothing is wrapped (of the small amount that I do have). Even the crafting, I don't feel like I have had time for that either...however, with that said, I don't know what I have been doing......guess I better get organized or something....Anyway, I did make this card awhile ago. I hope you like it...


Finished card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Materials:
Cardstock: White and Black
Cricut Cartridge Christmas Cards
Sizzix Embossing Folder, Phrases, Merry Christmas #2
Sentiment printed from my computer

Pretty simple card, but looks elegant, I think. You know, I bet this would look nice with either the Sizziz OR Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Snowflakes" also. Maybe I'll have to give it a try...


Happy Hanukah! (to those of you who celebrate...)

Try not to stress over the holidays...I think I'm starting to do that enough for everyone! Relax with a little crafting...(I'm going to try and take my own advice too...lol). Until next time, imagine what you could do...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dana... I adore this project...but I deleted off the Kraft Holiday Challenge as you requested! I hope if you create a project using Kraft cardstock you consider re-joining us though... you certainly are a talented crafter and we'd love to have your projects showcased over at the Kraft Journal! http://thekraftjournal.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails