Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Versitile Blogger Award


In the last week, I have received this award from three different crafters. I would like to say thank you to them. The first one is Cheryl at The Craft Nut @ 32, the second is Pat at Pat's Scraps and the third is Tanya at Nonna's Craft Corner. Thank you very much ladies. Please go and check out their blogs.

Now the rules say that you must thank the person that sent it to you...(done!)
Tell 7 things about yourself:
1. I absolutely love being on the Fantabulous Cricut Design Team.
2. I wish I had more self confidence.
3. I have a herniated disc.
4. I had a pet chicken that I saved from Biology Class.
5. Wild Violets are my favorite flower.
6. I am very sentimental.
7. I am a pack rat...(see #6). lol
(done)

Last, is to send it to 15 bloggers............................
This is where I always have trouble............there are so many talented people out there.....SO, seriously, if you follow my blog and leave comments regularly, please pick up this award from me with my blessings. (done).

Have a wonderful day....stay inspired, and just imagine what you could do.................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails