Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Blog Award

I just received this award from Jessica at Chick-n-Scrap. Thank you Jessica. Please check out her blog. 

The rules are:
1. Thank the person who sent it.
2. Tell seven things about yourself.
3. Send this to 15 bloggers.

Here are the seven things:
1. I'm a shy person.
2. I don't have a favorite color. (It keeps changing)
3. I like playing games.
4. I live in my jeans and sneakers.
5. I am superstitious (knock on wood)...lol
6. I like designing things....not just cards.
7. I like reading and watching mysteries.

I want to sent this out to all of my followers with blogs. Please accept this for all your hard work. Enjoy.

So what do you think of the new look? I thought it needed an update. Maybe I'm just having Spring Fever. Leave me a comment and let me know.

...imagine what you could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails