Monday, March 7, 2011

Simple Shamrocks

I apologize that I haven't been around lately. I was working on a couple of other projects, went over to a friend's house to help her with some baking (maybe another post on that soon), had the taxes done and finally received my new appliances. It had been almost 3 weeks without a refrigerator in the kitchen! (I had one in the garage, thank goodness.)  So not a lot of time for extra crafting.

I was able to make a few shamrocks for a floral arrangement that I had made awhile ago.

I also added some green lights:

Materials (for the shamrocks)

Cardstock: Green
Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up Leprechaun (Shamrock) page 40 ( Shift Accessories 3)
Green Glitter Glue
Wire

I made six shamrocks. I glued a wire to three of them then glued the other three shamrocks on top of  them (lining them up). I then added some glitter glue to each side, let dry and then stuck them in the arrangement.

I'm hoping to be able to make a few cards soon. (Although I really need to clean up my crafting space....oh, what a mess that is!)

Thanks for stopping by...leave a comment (I love the feedback)...imagine what you could do........

4 comments:

  1. What a creative arrangement! I love the green lights and little shamrocks you've added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Never in a million years would I have thought of adding lights to a floral arrangement...how clever! I love it!
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the arrangement! The green lights and the little shamrocks you've added was a great idea. I am a new follower to your blog, TFS.

    Rachel Miller

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this it's so pretty! I would've never thought to add lights to a floral arrangement either. It really looks great.

    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails