Thursday, March 3, 2011
Stylish Blogger Award...I Am Speechless
I received a Stylish Blogger Award from Barb at Bugbites. I am so overwhelmed and I don't know what to say but "Thank You". Please go and check out her blog.
This is how it works:
When you accept the award, you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Here are eight things that you might not know about me:
1. I once worked as a microbiologist/chemist.
2. I am on only child.
3. I have driven across country (with my husband, a 3 yr old toddler, a Golden Retriever and a caged Cockatiel)
4. My favorite flower is a wild violet. They use to grow in the backyard of the house where I grew up.
5. My High School Guidance Counslor wanted me to become a Pro Bowler. ( I haven't bowled in years now).
6. I am afraid of falling.
7. I love to sit on the beach and watch (and listen to) the waves.
8. I drink tea all the time...hot or cold.
Recently discovered blogs: Please take time and take a look...
1. Pat's Scraps
3. Daisylove Creations
4. Charms Buttons and Bows
I really appreciate the thoughtfulness of the award. Thank you again Barb.
There are so many creative and talented people out there. I have learned so much by following other blogs...different techniques, different folds, etc...I look forward to discovering even more. I love challenges also...they give me a starting place (sometimes I feel as though I flounder around searching for an idea). So I want to really thank all of you that have touched my life in some way. You are truly making me be a better crafter.
Keep doing what you are doing, cause you might be inspiring someone and you don't even know it....imagine what you could do.....