Thursday, March 10, 2011

New Computer

I have spoken about all the trouble I was having with my computer on several previous posts...well, I got a new one. It's different from my last one, so it will take some getting use to. The printer is not hooked up yet, so I can't post any new cards or photos. I hope this gets rectified shortly.

I guess I don't care for change, as most people don't. I'm use to doing things a certain way and I liked that. It was comfortable. I knew what I was doing.  I know, I know...getting old and set in my ways? No, not quite that bad yet...I hope!

Thought that I would just keep you updated. Hope to have some cards for you to see soon. In the meantime, keep your fingers crossed that I get the hang of this quickly. I appreciate it. Thanks.

imagine what you could do............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails