Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Box

It's been a week since I was able to make anything. So, what have I been doing? Well, actually I have been going crazy trying to find kitchen appliances...what an stressful experience. Then I was a "Creative Consultant" designing a menu and business card for a friend.



Anyway, to my project. I am going to submit this to Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #2 Love is in the Air.


 Finished Project: 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"

Materials:
Red Cardstock, Clear Vellum and Clear Plastic
Cricut Cartridge Life's A Party Window Box page 66 (Base)
Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes Heart 1 page 119 (Base)
Inkadinkado Happy Everything Stamp Set "For You"
White Pigment Ink
White Pen
Red Ribbon

I cut the box from a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of vellum...fit to page. On the bottom of the box, I placed a small piece of clear plastic. I thought this would make the box sturdier. I also glued a piece of clear plastic in the window section of the box. I stamped the heart, made some swirl marks and glued it to the one flap of the box, so it would show through the window when closed. I added a bow and put in some Hershey Kisses.

This was a fairly quick project. I hope you enjoy it...imagine what you could do.....

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! What a great idea for holding those yummy treats! Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect little valentines gift! and those kisses in there look pretty tasty! Thanks for sharing with the Divas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun cute gift! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails