Sunday, February 20, 2011
WOW! Stylish Blogger Award!
Right before I went to bed last night, after having a not so good day, I checked my blog and was happily surprised that I had received a "Stylish Blogger Award". Thank you Jessica. (Check out her blog: Chick-n-Scrap).
This is how it works:
When you accept the award, you must:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.
Sharing 8 things:
1. I graduated from Rutgers with a BA in Biology.
2. I try to be optmistic.
3. I like reruns...
4. I'm not (usually) a risk-taker.
5. I'm a control freak...and I can admit to it.
6. I love love love chocolate!
7. The older I get, the less organized I am...which totally drives me crazy.
8. I try to appreciate the people and things in my life. (My family, friends and dogs are my life).
Passing the award on to 8 other bloggers:
This one is hard for me for a couple of reasons...I received this award for the first time last month and passed it on to bloggers that had inspired me...however, I was disappointed when only 3 of the 8 accepted it. I love all the blogs that I follow, for different reasons, but I actually only have 4 that I would like to pass this award on to today...(in no particular order)
1. Rachelles Place
2. Liz's Paper Loft
3. Scrap Tiffany
4. September Ninth
Please go check out their blogs...there are so many talented crafters out there.
I feel so honored to receive this award. (I do tend to take things seriously..oh, I guess that is my # 9 for sharing, huh? lol) Thank you again Jessica.
imagine what you could do....