Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm Not Complaining....

Well, I am not complaining...seriously, I'm not, but it's been a couple of rough days. After we finished the powder room on Tuesday, I went shopping for accessories on Wednesday after work. My oldest son then told me that night that he thought he sound a lump on Cobi. It, hopefully, turns out to be a fatty tumor...or so the Vet thinks. I was totally stressing. On Friday after I came home from work, I didn't think my refrigerator was acting quite right and sure enough, it's dead. Thank goodness I had somewhere to put the food. To make it worse, my Cricut Expression is not acting right either. It's starts beeping weird, stops cutting and once, it even threw the paper out...we'll see how long it continues to work. Has anyone else had their machines die on them? Let me know. So, today I'm going to try to craft alittle...hope to see you real soon....imagine what you could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails