Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Birthday Card


Here is a card that I made at the same time that I made the one I posted on Oct 24th ( click here to see that card). My boys think this would be good for a Christmas birthday (because of the colors).

Finished Card: 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Green, Rust and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Simply Charmed, Present 1, page 67 (Base, Layer 2, Layer 3, Shadow)
Sizzix Tag, Crescent Combo (Small tag only)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Number Collage
Gold Pigment Ink
Glossy Accents (On ribbon)
Studio G Clear Stamps, My Friend
Black Sharpie ( I wrote "Happy Birthday" on gift tag)
Gold Embroidery Floss (to hang gift tag)

I actually think if you changed the sentiment on the tag to "For You" or "Don't Open Til Christmas", you could use it as a Christmas Card.

Working on some Thanksgiving projects, as well as the Cookie Exchange...just trying to keep busy. (lol) Keep crafting...imagine what you could do....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails