Thursday, November 4, 2010

Papercraft Star Challenge # 20 "Visions of ..."

The challenge this week at Papercraft Star was from a "recipe". Click here for the link.

Simon Says
Simon Says Make a Card
Base 4.5 x 5.5
Double Mat #1: cut at 3 3/8 x 4 5/8
with another color cut at 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Double Mat #2: cut at 2 3/4 x 4
with another color cut at 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
Add Ribbon
Add Button(s)
Add Punch or Die Cut
(Add anything else you would like to add)

This is what I made:


Finished card: 4 1/2" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Green, Burgundy and Two Patterned Papers
Cricut Cartridge Christmas Cheer, Candy Cane page 110, Base and Shift Base (also used the flip feature for one candy cane)
Sizzix Embossing Folder Powdered Sugar
Thin Green Ribbon
One Medium Burgundy Button, Three Small Pale Blue Buttons
I know it's not Christmas yet, but it's just been on my mind lately. At work, we are decorating and putting out Christmas items. In fact, we even have Christmas music on...if you can believe that! I've also been planning a cookie exchange for December. (You'll see the invitations soon). So with all this Christmas around me, "visions of sugarplums" were dancing in my head...

Good luck to all the other projects in the challenge...there are so many talented crafters out there! Just imagine what YOU could do...

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love getting into the Christmas spirit with all the amazing cards people are creating! I like that you used the nifty feature on your cricut where you can flip the design!! I need to try that sometime! Thanks for joining us at Papercraft Star! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! Great papers and those candy canes are so cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails