Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

What do you think of the new design? Just wanted a change. Reminds me of Winter and/or Christmas with the winter white, little bit of green and red. Tell me what you think....

Been working on some projects...


These are cards that my friend asked me to design/make. She is sending them to the guys that helped her daughter move. (Rental truck colors).

Also made a Christmas gift; however, I can't share that with you right now.....soon though.

I would also like to take this time now to wish everyone a happy and blessed Thanksgiving, (since I'll be busy in the kitchen the rest of today and tomorrow).
May your turkey be moist, your family and friends be many and your pants not too tight!

Enjoy......imagine what you could do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails