Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Two Things...One Happy, One Sad...

Well, I guess I'll start out with the sad first. I got news that a parent from one of my son's old soccer teams had passed away. So, I decided to make a sympathy card.


They are simple cards but I think they look nice. I hope that they like it.

Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Yellow, Black and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Wild Card, "With Sympathy" page 32 (Base Phrase)
Sheer Ribbon
Inkssentials Glossy Accents (on "With Sympathy")

For the Happy news: I can't believe it, I won some blog candy from the Scrap Tiffany Blog Hop on The Vintage Bluebird Blog (click here). I won Inkadinkado Cute Holiday Favorites Stamp Set. I am so excited. So to Keely, "Thank you...you have made my day!. Woo Hoo!!! I can't wait to play with them."

I've have not been feeling well lately, (some back problems and then I got a cold/cough on top of it), so this was a really nice surprise. It's the simple things in life, isn't it?

Until next time, imagine what you could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails