Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You LIght Up

It feels like it's been forever since I have made anything. Between working on the projects around the house and my new work schedule (which is temporary), my craft area has been very quiet. I was planning this masculine card for two challenges but I didn't get it finished in time. So I'll just be posting it and hope that you like it. I was inspired by Mary at Cardz TV. She has a video on how to make a Twisted Easel Card. I thought I would give it a try. (Thanks Mary).



 I really like the way it turned out (simple but to the point). The white strip is for any personal message.

Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Marterials:
Cardstock: Black, Gray, Silver, Yellow and White
Cricut Lite Cartridge Handy Man Flashlight, (Base, Shift, Layer and Shift Layer)
Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes Oval 1, page 114 (Shift Base)
Cricut Design Studio
Center Point on Cricut Expression (with the oval)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Diamond Plate
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Charcoal Chalk
Computer Sentiment

Hopefully, I'll be able to make some other projects this week...wish me luck...Until then, have fun creating, cause imagine what you could do.....

1 comment:

  1. That is really a great "man" card. Men like things simple. I really like the sketchy lines around the flashlight....great artsmanship there.
    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment. Hope you had a great day and tomorrow is even better.
    Smilez

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails