Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cobi and Gianna

Second post for today...

Well, I actually made a layout...surprise, surprise, surprise! You may be seeing more of them in the future...we'll see........

I thought I would enter it in three challenges...Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge at More Than Favors (Plantin and/or Pagoda Cartridge), Crop Stop (Sketch) and Papercraft Star (Find your own sketch).

  
Finished Layout: 12" x 12"

Materials:
Cardstock: Rose, Yellow, Orange, Black and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Plantin, Various pages (Base and Shift Base)
EK Success Corner Victorian Lace
Studio G Clear Stamp "Too Cute"
Computer Sentiment Date

This is my sweet Cobi and my adorable granddaughter, Gianna. I thought that this was one of the sweetest pictures. Words cannot really explain. (I think it looks much better in person than what the photo shows).

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day...

...imagine what you could do....





7 comments:

  1. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have an award for you on my blog!!!! Your blog is great!!!




    www.littlecreationsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious photo, Dana, and I love the colors you used on your layout! Great, clean design! Thank you for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do love our puppy dogs don't we. :-) What a great pic to scrap. Really nice layout to showcase that wonderful photo. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO, Dana! Love the masking. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout! Thanks for sharing this project with us on the CropStop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable picture Dana and the layout is fabulous! It really makes the picture stand out. Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails