Friday, September 27, 2013

CardzTV Linky Party Go To Galz "Fair Time"

Another great Challenge with the CardzTV Linky Party Go to Galz! It's called "Fair Time" (Any project that has to do with the fair). Challenges run for two weeks and Mary gives away a set of stamps (your choice) to the winner. 

Here is my card:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Blue and Patterned Paper
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps "Love in a Jar" Jar and "Be My Valentine" (You're Still The ONE!)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Small Circle Punch
Glossy Accents
Queen and Company Pearls Grass Green
Mounting Tape

When I think of a fair, I think of a County Fair with competitions for Blue Ribbon preserves, pies and farm stock. I thought I would make a some good ole preserves...lol. 

I stamped the jar, then colored it with markers. I applied Glossy Accents and let it dry. I punched the circle and stamped it with "ONE!". I tried to make it look like ribbon around the top, then added the tails. The jar is single mounted and so is the ribbon on the jar. 

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to join the fun. Please leave a comment. 

imagine what you could do....

3 comments:

  1. Love your card you did a fantastic job. My gosh you are really great with your coloring. Your jar turned out fantastic. Love your paper and color choices allot. Love how you used Mary's stamps l too love her stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh preserves are good. Especially if they are strawberry!! Love your jar, ribbon and that great bg paper. Love the sentiment, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the checked patterned paper! TFS :)

    Michelle (DT sister)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails