Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Just a quick post. I wanted to share a card I made for my husband for Father's Day.



Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"


Materials:
Cardstock: White and Orange
Bugaboo Stamps Construction Worker
Spectrum Noir Markers
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Happy Days "Happy Father's Day" (inside)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Diamond Plate
Mounting Tape

The background is embossed with Diamond Plate folder, although it's hard to see. I cut the hammer a second time and single mounted it. I stamped the inside with "Happy Father's Day".

My husband is actually an aircraft technician, but this is the closest I could find. He does do a lot of work around the house also, so I think this will work. 

Thanks for stopping by. Leave a comment.

Happy Father's Day!

imagine what you could do...

5 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails