Sunday, April 14, 2013

Baby Card

There is a challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch! that I thought I would try.

Here is my card:


This is the CAS(E) this Sketch!:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Pink and Patterned Paper
Dearie Dolls Digital Image Handprint - Girl
Spectrum Noir Markers
Large Circle Punch
Fiskars All Year Greetings/Salutations "Congratulations"
Silver Pigment Ink
Mounting Tape

Thought this turned out cute. You could also color it in shades of blue for a boy or in shades of green and yellow if you aren't sure of the sex of the baby. I'm planning on sending this to my friend's daughter (not sure if she is having a girl yet or not, but we're hoping!...lol).

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment. 

imagine what you could do...

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! reminds me of the plaster hand and footprints I have that my kids made! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails