Monday, November 26, 2012

What's Cooking?

I made a card for my son's friend. He is going to school to become a chef and today he is 21.

Here is my card:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Tan and Patterned Paper
Cricut Cartridge Everyday Paper Dolls Body, page 28 (Base); Winter G (Shirt), page 37 (Shift); Chef, page 72 (Base, Headware Base, Headware Shift and Accessories 1 Base); Cook (Spoon and Spatula), page 73 (Accessories 2 Shift)
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps FAQ's, "What's Cooking?"
Black Pigment Ink
Mounting Tape

I think I covered all bases with this one...lol.

Hope you like it

Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment.

imagine what you could do...

2 comments:

  1. That's adorable. I love the background paper.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card!! I made a chef birthday for one of my sons last year because he is a chef

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails