Friday, July 20, 2012

Digi Haven's Challenge Fanciful Fairy

This week it's Fanciful Fairy Challenge at Digi Haven. Use a Fairy or Winged Cherub free digital image.

I made two versions of the same image:


Top card:


Glossy Accents on wings, butterfly and middle of flowers; Glitter on wings:


Bottom card:


Glossy Accents on butterfly and middle of flowers; Glitter on wings:


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Top Card Materials:
Cardstock: White and Two Different Patterned Papers
Paper Dreams Digital Image (https://www.facebook.com/PaperDreamsApp)
Spectrum Noir Markers
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Nicole Ultra Fine Premium Glitter Extra Fine Multi Diamond Dust
White Ribbon
Mounting Tape

Bottom Card Materials:
Cardstock: White, Tan and Patterned Paper
Paper Dreams Digital Image (https://www.facebook.com/PaperDreamsApp)
Spectrum Noir Markers
EK Success Slot Punch
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Nicole Ultra Fine Premium Glitter Extra Fine Multi Diamond Dust
Pink/Coral Thin Ribbon
Queen and Co Pearls Sunflower Yellow, 4 Small
Mounting Tape

The images are colored the exact same way. The only difference is on the wings. On the top card, I used Glossy Accents, let it dry and then I glittered them. On the bottom card, I only used glitter on the wings.

I thought that she was such a pretty image. I decided not to put on any sentiment(s) on the front as I'm not sure what I want to use the card(s) for....birthday, "Miss You", "Congratulations" or "Thinking of You". Any of these would be appropriate.

I hope you like these cards. Thanks for stopping by. I would love to know what you think...please  leave a comment.

imagine what you could do...




6 comments:

  1. Dana..beautiful cards this week. I love that you did the same stamp two ways! Great versatility.
    Tammy DH DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I love both your cards! They are colored so beautiful!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very magical and the sparkly wings are just perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Dana! I love how you created two different cards using the same image. She is a cutie too! Great freebie find!! ♥ Denise www.DigiHaven.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both such great cards! I think I came across this freebie when searching for one for this challenge and ended up choosing a different one... but great minds do think alike! :)

    Ashley DH DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love this image and how you colored her. The glittered wings, great touch and you made two cards. I am going to snag this image too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails