Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wow, I Made Top 3 (or 4) At My Craft Spot and a Pirate Card

Woo Hoo! I am so excited! I just found out that I made Top 3 (or 4) at My Craft Spot for my "Funky Chicken" card (May 14, 2012). Thank you so much!

Thought I would share a Pirate card that I made recently for a birthday party that I am going to this weekend. (It's a pirate themed party).


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Navy, Red and Checked Patterned
Beccy's Place Digital Image
Spectrum Noir Markers
Inkssentials Glossy Accent
Computer Printed Sentiment
Mounting Tape

I kept it pretty simple for a 4 year old. I did use Glossy Accents on the sword, but I don't think you can see it in the photo.

Thank you again for picking my card as a Top 3 (or 4) and for stopping by and sharing my good news.

imagine what you could do...

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails