Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Dan

My best friend's son's birthday is coming up and he loves to hike. As soon as I saw this image, I thought of him. I based my card on The Paper Players challenge sketch this week.


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Red and Patterned Paper
Creative Hands Digital Images
Spectrum Noir Markers
Homemade "Bakers Twine" with Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread and Spectrum Noir Markers
Computer Generated Sentiment "Happy Birthday"
Mounting Tape

I hope he likes the card...

imagine what you could do...

4 comments:

  1. this is great Dana! love the adorable image! I am sure your friends son will love this card!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for a boy who loves to hike! It is adorable! You did a great job with the coloring! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Dana! Love that image and the bright and cheerful colors you used. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails