Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sympathy Card...Music

Pin It


Second post for today...

My son asked me to make a sympathy card for him. A friend of his at college passed away. He sang in choir with him, I believe. So he asked me to make it with a music theme. I think the card turned out the way he wanted....


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: White, Black, Gray and Core'dinations Black/Gray
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder Allegro
Sizzix Treble Clef
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Expressions, "Thinking of You"
Black Pigment Ink

Thanks for stopping by....

imagine what you could do...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how sad, Dana. A simple way to express his sentiments. Nicely done.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails