Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Feel Better Soon

Just a quick post today. I was in AC Moore the other day and I saw these Sticko face stickers. I immediately thought that I wanted to make this card.


Finished Card: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"

Materials:
Cardstock: Cream, Green and K & Company Patterned Cardstock Cards (Amy Butler)
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tattered Florals (3rd largest flower)
Sticko Classic Stickers Birthday Faces
Inkadinkado Happy Everything Stamp Set (Feel Better Soon)
Blue Pigment Ink
Mounting Tape

I cut out two flowers in cream and then shaded them with the blue pigment ink. I made one darker than the other, then I layered them with a piece of mounting tape. I cut a small dot (trying to make it about the same size as the sticker) and put it on the back of the face sticker, then again using mounting tape, I layered that on the top of the flower. The green and cream strip is two pieces of cardstock. I inked the sides of the sentiment and used mounting tape to place on the card. 

Isn't it funny where you can find inspiration? Well, I don't think it matters where you find it, just run with it and start creating, cause imagine what you could do..... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails