Saturday, April 7, 2012

Birthday Cupcake

Die Cuttin' Diva's has a sketch challenge that reminds me of a patchwork quilt. I made a birthday card.


Finished Card: 4 3/4" x 4 3/4"

Materials:
Cardstock: Blue, Purple and Three Different Patterned Papers
Martha Stewart Punch All Over The Page Punch Scallop Square
Inkadinkado Clear Stamps Birthday Cupcake (Large)
StazOn Jet Black Ink
Sugarloaf Whispers Strokes Markers
Nicole Ultra Fine Premium Glitter, Extra Fine Multi Diamond Dust
CardzTV with Mary Clear Stamps Ticket Talk "Happy Birthday!"
Homemade "Bakers Twine" with Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread and Spectrum Noir Markers
Queen and Co Pearls, Lavender 6 Small
Mounting Tape

I glittered the top of the cupcake (although I think it is hard to see in the photo). I also double mounted it. The birthday sign is single mounted. It was a fun challenge and pretty easy to put together. Just image what other designs you could put on there...butterflies, flowers, and well, just about anything. The possibilities are endless.

I have to get cleaning...ugh...for tomorrow. Have a great rest of the day. Take a little time to craft...I may sneak away later...shhh, don't tell anyone (lol).

Thanks for stopping by.

imagine what you could do...

6 comments:

  1. I agree, you could make these cards anything you want them to be. I made some extra patchwork backgrounds when I made mine. Your card is adorable Dana--cute, sweet, and a quick birthday card. Very nice! Thanks for joining DCD this week--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birthday card. Love the papers you used.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is beautiful. I love that cupcake on top. Looks yummy. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. Love the papers and the twine and cupcake.
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun, Dana! I love the quilted look you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I liked your doing ..
    I would love to visit
    Look at what you have, please visit me ..
    I want to join me

    I wish you good luck

    cute

    http://www.cicileydi.com/2012/06/tek-tasla-iki-kus-hem-ignedanlk-hem-tak.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails