Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Wishing all the Father's out there a very special day.


To my son....
                                             One of the most precious gifts
                                                   From Heaven above
                                                 Is the gift of a daughter
                                                    For a Daddy to love.
                                                                         -DRC



To my husband...
                                           It's honey do this and Joe do that
                                Please help with the dishes and where are you at?
                                                I know I act like I don't see
                     But you're the best Husband and Father that you could ever be.
                                                                               -a variation from DRC

I love you guys! Happy Father's Day!

imagine what you could do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails